Catch up on what you’ve missed!
For an archive of our monthly eMoosletter, please click here.
- Annual Report 2016 – Highlights from the year. Posted December 2017.
- Fall 2017 Newsletter – Farmland History Preserved Twice-Over; Cato Corner Interview; Comings and Goings; A Thank You to Our Supporters.
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – Ensuring the Future of Farming; The Next Chapter; Maple Sugar Bush Tour; Guida’s Charity Golf Invitational.
- Fall 2016 Newsletter – CFT Completes First Buy-Protect-Sell Project; A Decade of Thriving; Drum Farm Protected.
- Annual Report 2015 – Highlights from the year. Posted in 2016.
- Spring 2016 Newsletter – The Gift of a Generation; An Interview with Tim Slate; Paying it Forward: Helping Farms Stay Farmland; Thank You; Staff News.
- Winter 2015 Newsletter – Preserving Bilger Farm; An Interview with James Shepherd; Farm Tours & Harvest Dinner Wrap-Up and Thank You; Success at the Capitol.
- CFT Impact Statement 6-3-15 – Highlights from the year.
- Summer 2015 Newsletter – Award-winning Goat Dairy Farm Protected; An Interview with The Farmer’s Cow; and Farmer’s Story April Moon Profile.
- Annual Report 2013– Highlights from the year. Posted in 2014.
- Fall 2014 Newsletter – CFT Passes Milestone; 2,500 Acres Preserved; and Welcome Aziz.
- Fall 2013 Newsletter – Collaboration protects Szegda Farm; New Connecticut Farmer Alliance; The Farm Bill Question; and How Permaculture Reshaped My Life.
- Spring 2013 Newsletter – CFT to Protect 130 Year Old Farm in Tolland & Vernon; Cold Spring Brook Farm; Volunteer Spotlight; and Legislative Update.
- Annual Report 2012 Highlights from the year. Posted in 2013.
- Fall 2012 Newsletter – The Farm Bill; Update on Protected Farms; Making Cheese at Cato Corner; and Board Member Profile.
- Spring 2012 Newsletter – Celebrating Our 10th Anniversary; Skaats Farm Saved; New Board President; Loss of an Ally.