Click below to open past copies of our eMoosletters.
Sign up here to receive our latest news in your inbox.
- December 2016 – The best present ever, in time for the holidays, thank you, and a cranberry twist on apple crisp.
- November 2016 – Giving Tuesday, a record year, a smile with your Amazon purchase, and simple squash.
- October 2016 – Scooter Hill Farm protected forever, agricultural easement workshops, and a tasty pumpkin treat.
- September 2016 – Gunther Farm protected forever, a harvest celebration, Gadgets in the Field, and a Connecticut take on Caprese Salad.
- August 2016 – Cherry Tree Farm preserved forever, What is an agricultural easement?, an upcoming scavenger hunt, and a way to use all that zucchini.
- July 2016 – Record preservation, our biggest farm event of the year, and blueberry coffee cake.
- June 2016 – Agricultural fairs, Cato Corner Farm Tour, the tricks of time, and berry almond oatmeal.
- May 2016 – An aging generation of farmers, help protecting farms, picnic stuffed eggs.
- April 2016 – Connecticut’s success, golf with Supercow, springtime treats, the running of the bulls (or at least, our conservation manager), and asparagus in our tummies.